The Quality Assurance System (QAS) of the Faculty was developed with support from the Office of Institutional Assessment from the Vice President of Quality of the ULPGC , which helped us to participate in the first AUDIT pilot project together with the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting. The first document, a framework model of the ULPGC, was developed by this Office in February 2008 , reviewed in March by the Quality Assurance Committee and approved by the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
In January 2009, the allegations of the ANECA were incorporated and finally, in September 2009, we received the final report and the certificate attesting that the QAS is subject to the rules and guidelines established in the AUDIT program ..
The implementation began in the 2009-2010 academic year and, specifically in April 2010, was carried out completely.
Quality Assurance System Comission:
Constitution of the Commission (Faculty Board Minutes of December 18, 2007)
- Current members:
- Dean Juan Alberto Corbera
- Vice-decan of Quality Assurance (Secretary) Maria del Carmen Muñoz
- Vice-dean of Academic Organization Manuel Zumbado
- Vice-dean of Students and Exchange. Inmaculada Morales
- Profesor of the Department of Animal Pathology, Animal Production, Food Science and Food Technology. Ana Sofía Ramírez
- Professor of the Department of Morphology Marisa Ana Andrada
- Professor of the Department of Clinical Sciences María Teresa Tejedor
- Professor of the Departments of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Physiology and Immunology + Biology + Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry. Vacancy
- Administrativ and Service Staff (AAS) Veterinary Campus Manager
- Student representative (1) Vacancy
Quality Assurance System (All documents are published only in Spanish, please consult the QAS Web site in Spanish for more information)