Skip to content


Other information channels:

  • If you have any Suggestions, Complaints or Claims, use the specific Service Channel created for this purpose (link).
  • In the event that you wish to report an incident of an academic nature, you must use the Academic Incident Attention Channel.
  • If you want information about the care of sick patients/animals, you should contact the Veterinary Clinical Hospital.