Self Evaluation Report (and list of appendices)
- Self Evaluation Report.
- 0. Introduction
- 1. Objectives and Organisation
- 2. Finances
- 3. Curriculum
- 4. Facilities and equipment
- 5. Animal resources and teaching material of animal origin
- 6. Learning resources
- 7. Student admission, progression and welfare
- 8. Student assessment
- 9. Academic and support staff
- 10. Research programmes, continuing and postgraduate education
- 11. Outcome Assessment and Quality Assurance
- ESEVT indicators
- Glossary and list of appendices
- ANNEX I Response to Suggestion in previous Final Report.
- ANNEX II Current Academic Staff (Excel File).
- ANNEX III Current Support Staff (Excel File).
- ANNEX IV Units of study of the core veterinary programme taken by each student:
- ANNEX V Extramural Facilities for Core Subjects
- ANNEX VI EPT Facilities
- ANNEX VII Isolation Facility for Equine (underconstruction)
- ANNEX VIII Large Animal Hospitalization Area (proposed project).
- ANNEX IX List of Final Degree Projects and research experienced by students:
- ANNEX X List of Objectives and Competences of the Veterinary Curriculum
- ANNEX XI Quality Assurance Procedures (translation into English)
- ANNEX XII List of scientific publications from the Establishment’s academic staff:
- ANNEX XIII Maps of the Establishment and the intra-mural and extra-mural facilities. This is a link to Google Maps. Description of Facilities are detailed in ANNEX V.
- ANNEX XIV PhD graduating annually
ESEVT Expert Las Palmas
- Basic Sciences – HORIN, Petr (CHAIRPERSON) Brno, Czech Republic.
- Clinical Sciences – Companion Animal – BUCHNER, Florian Vienna, Austria.
- Clinical Sciences – Food-producing Animal MORAR, Iancu Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Practitioner – WADSWORTH, David Thornton-Cleveleys, UK.
- Food Safety & Quality – LEBLOND, Agnès Marcy l’Etoile, France.
- Quality Assurance – ORBAN, Eva Budapest, Hungary.
- Student Member – COLLET-SAINTIN, Heloise La Tinolais, Soudan, France.
- ESEVT COORDINATOR – LEKEUX, Pierre, Director of the European System of Evaluation of Veterinary Training (ESEVT)